Internet of Business is proud to say that our latest Internet of Manufacturing event kicked off in style today at the Westin Grand in Munich, Germany.
The conference runs for three days until 8 February, and features an unrivalled line-up of thought leaders, industry luminaries, and interactive roundtables, including speakers from HPE, MIT, Lego, Sennheiser, Volvo, SAS, TIBCO, Pilkington, and Hitachi, among many others.
See the full agenda here.
Key event themes
Among the strategic topics on the conference table are:
- ROI strategies for the proper analysis of risk and upfront investment
- The latest news on sustainable integrated platforms and standards
- How to overcome network and connectivity issues within factories
- Advice on creating an agile business model to implement IoT
- How to equip staff with the necessary tools for IoT adoption
- How the IoT can help you move from a product-centric to a services model
- Strategies for increasing productivity and reducing costs through digitalisation
- Insight into the evolution of manufacturing technology
- How to bring about digital transformation within a traditional manufacturer
Plus: Book ahead for our next Internet of Manufacturing event, which takes place on 6-7 June 2018, in Chicago. Full details and agenda here.