Today, staying competitive means progressing with machine learning and analytics. Fortunately, the journey to success doesn’t require teams have data scientists or deep analytics expertise.
In this webinar, you will learn how to align your domain expertise to five capabilities:
- Analysis – automatic root cause identification accelerates continuous improvement
- Monitoring – early warnings reduce downtime and waste
- Prediction – proactive actions improve quality, stability, and reliability
- Simulation – what-if simulations accelerate accurate decisions at a lower cost
- Optimization – optimal process setpoints improve throughput at acceptable quality by up to 10%
Register for this webinar to learn the proven processes and software technologies that make analytics accessible for every industrial organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- IT – Manager/Director of IT
- OT – Manager/Director of Operations
- Engineering – Process Engineer
Cobus Van Heerden
Senior Product Manager, Analytics and Machine Learning
Cobus van Heerden is senior product manager for analytics and machine learning software for GE Digital. Cobus has 20 years of experience in developing and implementing industrial software globally. He specializes in helping industrial organizations realize transformational productivity gains through applying digital technology, advanced analytics and machine learning.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
GE Digital provides software and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) services to industrial manufacturing companies. We operate across four key industries, including Food & Beverage and Consumer Goods, Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, and Water/Wastewater. As part of GE, we are helping industry work better. Driven by people, process and proven technology, we are innovating with our customers to make the complex simple – at unparalleled speed and scale.