- Request access
- Request rectification
- Request suppression
- Request restriction of processing
- Object to processing
- Request Data portability
- Request withdrawal of consent provided
- Lodge a complaint with the Event Organiser or the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you, the data subject (Data Subject), have any requests, concerns or queries regarding your Personal Data please contact us by email at [email protected] or write to us at Vinelake Limited, 160 Hursley, Winchester, Hants, United Kingdom, SO21 2LD.
Use of Personal Data
If you register to attend an event, the Event Organiser will collect the information necessary to fulfil your booking, including displaying your company logo on all Event related materials.
The Event Organiser only uses Personal Data supplied by you as reasonably required for the purposes of administering its events. In certain circumstances we may have to supply your details to our suppliers in connection with an event you are attending. In such circumstances the Personal Data made available will be limited to the necessary information required for an Event and will be supplied strictly on condition it is only used for that purpose.
The Event Organiser may use the Personal Data for the purposes of market research in the following methods:
- Contacting you to inform you of any future conference organised which we believe you may be interested in.
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you.
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our event site.
- Administering any prize draws, competitions or other promotions that you choose to enter.
- Releasing your data to carefully selected third parties, related to the Event Organiser.
The Event Organiser values their relationship with you and by requesting information on, or registering / buying tickets to attend an event, you agree that the contact details provided may be used for events as set out above.
Please contact the Event Organiser on [email protected] to confirm whether you wish to be contacted by third parties or whether you wish to opt out.
If you do not wish to receive any information about an event, please either:
- Email [email protected]
- Telephone the marketing or data team to let them know.
- Click the unsubscribe box when receiving emails from us.
Retention time of Personal Data
The event Organiser will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. The event Organiser will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Services team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting only.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Disclosure of Personal Data
The Event Organiser may disclose Personal Data to companies within the Event Organiser group of companies from time to time. Group companies may include subsidiaries, any ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Furthermore, the Event Organiser may give Personal Data about you to the following (who may use it for the same purposes as set out above):
- To partners and third parties that collaborate for an event for which you registered.
Agents and third parties who fulfil any other services on the Event Organiser’s behalf (e.g. to administer payments for purchases, despatch tickets and information etc.).
- To other Delegates (as defined below) (only where you are attending in a professional capacity, e.g. business-related events) where it is expected that attendees will have access to a list of attendees and their organisation but not the actual contact details.
- To other organisations for the administration of prize draws, competitions or promotions.
- To anyone whom the Event Organiser transfers or may transfer their rights and duties with you (for example a sale of the business or the sale of a particular event).
- If there is a duty to do so or if the law allows to do so.
- Personal Data may be transferred to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area. Please note this will only be done if your explicit consent is obtained or when it is necessary for the performance of the agreement.
The Event Organiser takes steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable UK Data Protection legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Data Security of Personal Data
All Personal Data will be stored subject to appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data. The Event Organiser will take reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of any employees who have access to Personal Data.
Where Personal Data is passed to data processors to process on behalf of the Event Organiser, the Event Organiser we will require that data processors put in place an equivalent level of security measures.
Tracking technology ‘cookies’
The Event Organiser uses technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to its websites. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this from happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
The Event Organiser uses this information to find out which features of the websites are most popular so that they can be developed in the light of the analysis of your usage. The Event Organiser also uses the information generated so as to ensure that users have a more personal experience when accessing their websites, particularly when visiting them on repeat occasions. As required by law, whenever a visitor visits the websites they will be alerted to the fact that cookies are used and asked to consent to their continued use. This consent may be implied from the visitor continuing to use the website.
Access to Personal Data
The GDPR gives you the right to copies of the Personal Data the Event Organiser holds about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. The Event Organiser will comply with your request within a month of receipt.