Bigger and better than ever bringing together 4 events in 1.
Co-locating with the NEW IoT Edge Summit in 2018 ….
IoTBuild EMEA2018 event is back for its 3rd year taking place again on 13 – 14 November 2018 at the London’s Olympia Conference Centre
With the vast array of technologies and platforms making up IoT, IoTBuild is a one-stop shop providing industry and enterprises with a clear roadmap on the composition of IoT technologies; to understand the complex IoT platform ecosystem and to meet key partners.
IoT Build EMEA is going bigger and better for 2018, with THREE dedicated streams of content …
Integration: Choosing the optimal platform for legacy systems that can be scaled
• Skills & Change Management: How to lead technology choices within a business
• How to visualise, integrate and analyse IoT data
Impact of Machine Learning and AI
• Getting your Return on Investment. What is the Business Case?
• Examining infrastructure in the device
• Tackling Device Manageability and Maturity
• Choosing the Right Device Management Platform
• Understand the array of connectivity platforms
• How to choose the right platform for your needs?
• A look at the IoT Network topology
• A look at Emerging Platforms: LPWAN, NB IoT …
• Understanding Mesh Networks
• Examining the evolving role of the telecom operator
• What value added services do telco’s have the ability to provide?
• Ensuring a seamless and resilient IoT network• Where are we at 5G?
• How to optimize your network?
Understanding GDPR and its impacts
• Understanding who own’s security within your organisation
• Enabling Security from Network to Edge and ensuring interoperability
• Ensuring Security within the device
• Encryption and key transfer
• Scaling faster with a secure
and resilient platform
• Steps to avoid cyber attacks
Also featuring the LAUNCH IoT Edge Summit
Why is Edge Computing critical to IoT? To what is extent is this the gamechanger for IoT to reach its full potential
Which Edge is the right Edge?
Integrating IoT & the Cloud with Edge Computing
Why is edge computing uniquely positioned for IoT?
Taking Analytics to the Edge
How do you split local intelligence and in the cloud?
What approach to take when both boxing architecture and running independently is an option
Embedded Systems-on-a-Chip (SoCs)
Ensuring the necessary processing power in the device
Enabling developers and DevOps to build, deploy and maintain complex edge applications
Taking a look at the impact on latency
Combatting Security concerns at the Edge
AI: Bringing AI from the Cloud to the Edge
More details will be announced shortly. Interested in participating? Email [email protected]